Plan a private screening or special event at one of Upstate Films’ two historic theaters.
Starr Cinema in Rhinebeck is nestled on a charming alleyway in the heart of town. It has two intimate spaces:
– The Big (153 seats), featuring a state-of-the-art sound system.
– The Little (81 seats), an intimate screening room.
The Orpheum in Saugerties is a classic village theater. It has three spaces:
– The Vaudeville (145 seats), with a stage in front of the screen and new world-class audio.
– The Workhorse (138 seats), a well-sized theater for different events.
– The Living Room (138 seats), an intimate theater with great sightlines.
Choose from multiple concession packages, including our famous popcorn with REAL BUTTER, both artisanal and classic candies, and local baked goods. We also serve wine, beer and cider.
*** Lux members get a free theater rental as part of their membership benefits!
For inquiries, contact John Garay at (845) 876 2515 (menu option 5, then 5 again)/ firstname.lastname@example.org